It has officially been two weeks without a shampoo, and I am not looking back! In just the last few days I have started to notice that my hair really does seem to be scaling back production of oil. My hair hasn't had anything but a hot water rinse since Saturday and still feels nice, and isn't greasy.
The true testament to the success so far came yesterday in class (class situation will be explained in my next post, I promise) when I over heard three girls in the computer lab next to me talking about how they heard a rumor that if you stop shampooing your hair it will improve the condition. After listening to them talk about the idea and their concerns I walked over and stated that I hadn't washed my hair in two weeks, but instead used baking soda and vinegar occasionally until my hair reduced it's oil production naturally.
"OMG you hair doesn't look greasy at all!"
"Yeah, it looks really good!"
"You really haven't washed it in two weeks?"
I assured them that I hadn't, and they asked me for more about how it worked and what I did with the baking soda and vinegar. If this wasn't a good sign of success so far I don't know what would be!
Woo no poo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment